New York, January 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $39, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
Akamai's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $39 and by the resistance level at $41.49. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Akamai's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $41.49 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Akamai Technologies, Inc. closed at $40.69 in the prior trading session.Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) provides global delivery services for Internet content, streaming media, and applications and global Internet traffic management. The Company uses technology and software to offer tools that provide reporting and management capabilities; network data feeds and Website analytics, which provide customers with real time data about the performance of their content and applications over the Internet.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines