Is Starbucks Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $57.27. The stock ended the trading session at just $56.02, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) retails, roasts, and provides its own brand of specialty coffee. The Company operates retail locations worldwide and sells whole bean coffees through several distribution channels. Starbucks also produces and sells bottled coffee drinks.
Starbucks' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $49.56 and by the resistance level at $57.27; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Starbucks. However, as the stock pulls back towards $49.56 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $57.27 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines