GameStop Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $24.22. The stock ended the trading session at just $23.64, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $22.30 and by the resistance level at $24.22; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for GameStop. However, as the stock pulls back towards $22.30 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $24.22 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- GameStop near Support
- Is GameStop Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in GameStop
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of GameStop
- Approaching Resistance: GameStop
- Is GameStop Reversing?
- GameStop Broke Resistance
- Bulls taking Control of GameStop?
- Is GameStop Closing in to Resistance?
- Trading Idea: Is GameStop Breaking Out?
Related Partner Headlines
- Social Market Analytics Looks at Market Sentiment for GameStop - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp Stock Downgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Markets Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on GameStop - Benzinga
- An Election-Proof Strategy - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp Stock Upgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Sony Announces New PlayStation Hardware - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- Wikipad Coming To GameStop October 31, 2012 - Benzinga
- GameStop Announces Buy In-Store, Redeem Online eGuides - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tours: You have Different tour options from local Tibet travel agency!
Time and Gems Offers Buyers the Largest Collection of Rolex Watches Yet
Global and China Molybdenum Industry Share, Size, Trends, Market Analysis Report 2012-2015 - Now Available at MarketResearchReports
Reign In Spain: Jamie Bestwick Takes Record 8th Straight X Games Gold Medal In BMX Vert
Uniquity Builders Offering Top 5 Tips for Kitchen Remodeling on a Budget
New Xbox 360 Holiday Console Bundles Available at SportsFanPlayground.com
New York OB/GYN Associates Announces Free Pregnancy Testing to Support Women With the Safest Abortion Options
Tbdress.com Is Offering Exclusive Discounts To Its Members: Wedding Dresses, Wedding Accessories, Flower Girl Dresses, And More.