Trading Idea: - Is E*TRADE close to Resistance?
Published on Friday, 01 February 2013 11:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $10.70. The stock ended the trading session at just $10.60, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) provides online brokerage and related products and services primarily to individual retail investors. The company offers investor-focused banking, primarily sweep deposits and savings products.
E*TRADE's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $9.87 and by the resistance level at $10.70; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for E*TRADE. However, as the stock pulls back towards $9.87 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $10.70 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines