Is QUALCOMM Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 08:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $67.44. The stock ended the trading session at just $66.95, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
QUALCOMM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $60.22 and by the resistance level at $67.44; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for QUALCOMM. However, as the stock pulls back towards $60.22 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $67.44 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com