Is Alcoa Close to Support?
Published on Thursday, 07 February 2013 05:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Alcoa, Inc. (NYSE:AA) are trading very close to calculated support at $8.77 with price action closing at just $8.96 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Alcoa's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $8.77 and by the resistance level at $9.33, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Alcoa's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $9.33 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA) produces primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina, and participates in mining, refining, smelting, fabricating, and recycling. Its products are used in aircraft, automobiles, commercial transportation, building and construction, oil and gas, defense, and other industrial applications. Alcoa was founded in 1888 and serves customers worldwide.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines