Lennar near Support
Published on Friday, 08 February 2013 08:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) finished near calculated support at $39.83.
The single-family attached and detached homebuilder closed at $40.12 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Lennar's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $39.83 and by the resistance level at $42.34.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Lennar's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $42.34 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines