Above Resistance: Target
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 07:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) closed the session at $62.67 just above calculated resistance at $61.44. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) operates general merchandise discount stores in the United States. The Minneapolis, Minnesota company operates general merchandise and food discount stores and a fully integrated online business.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $58.01 and resistance at $61.44. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Target's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Target is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $61.44 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines