Is E*TRADE Breaking Out?
Published on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 05:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) closed the session at $11.31 just above calculated resistance at $10.95. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) provides online brokerage and related products and services primarily to individual retail investors. The company offers investor-focused banking, primarily sweep deposits and savings products.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $9.87 and resistance at $10.95. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring E*TRADE's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that E*TRADE is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $10.95 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,659.24 Trade time:9:47AM EDT Value change:▲166.31 (0.95%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,065.91 Trade time:9:47AM EDT Value change:▲17.87 (0.87%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,811.12 Trade time:9:47AM EDT Value change:▲45.34 (0.95%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington