The Range Is Tightening in Micron Technology
Published on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) closed the trading session at $7.92 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $7.63 and the calculated resistance is set at $8.06.
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) manufactures and markets dynamic random access memory chips (DRAMs), Flash Memory, other semiconductor components, and memory modules.
Micron's stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Micron's price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $7.63 and $8.06 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines