The Range Is Tightening in Micron Technology
Published on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) closed the trading session at $7.92 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $7.63 and the calculated resistance is set at $8.06.
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) manufactures and markets dynamic random access memory chips (DRAMs), Flash Memory, other semiconductor components, and memory modules.
Micron's stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Micron's price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $7.63 and $8.06 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines