New York, February 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) closed the trading session at $55.43 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $53.05 and the calculated resistance is set at $56.04.
Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company. The Company serves managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans.
Express Scripts stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Express Scripts price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $53.05 and $56.04 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,757.91 Trade time:4:41PM EDT Value change: (%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,077.42 Trade time:4:41PM EDT Value change: (%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:5,013.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲26.26 (0.53%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington