Adobe Broke Resistance
Published on Thursday, 14 February 2013 06:24 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) closed the session at $38.81 just above calculated resistance at $38.78. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company's products allow users to present and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information. The company popular Acrobat Reader allows companies and consumers to exchange a wide variety of electronic information and documents.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $32.14 and resistance at $38.78. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Adobe's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Adobe is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $38.78 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- FirstEnergy Corp. Declares Unchanged Common Stock Dividend
- Luis A. Reyes Elected to FirstEnergy Board of Directors
- JCP&L and IBEW Local 102 Begin Training Sessions for New Program to Enhance Response to Storms
- FirstEnergy Again Named Top Utility for Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine
- JCP&L and USDA Wildlife Services Work Together to Save Osprey Nest
- FirstEnergy Subsidiaries Apply for Authorization to Sell Eleven Hydroelectric Power Stations to Harbor Hydro Holdings, LLC
- JCP&L Warns Customers About Possible Scams
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company Names Ernest J. Harkness Site Vice President at Perry Nuclear Power Plant
- FirstEnergy Education Grant Applications Due September 16, 2013
- West Penn Power Places New Line in Service to Enhance Reliability of Southwestern Pennsylvania Transmission Network