Trading Idea: - Is Verizon close to Resistance?
Published on Monday, 18 February 2013 05:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Verizon Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VZ) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $44.88. The stock ended the trading session at just $44.40, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) is an integrated telecommunications company that provides wire line voice and data services, wireless services, Internet services, and published directory information. The Company also provides network services for the federal government. Verizon is the owner of the largest wireless network, with more subscribers in the U.S. Verizon was founded in 1983 and is based in New York, New York.
Verizon's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $41.50 and by the resistance level at $44.88; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Verizon. However, as the stock pulls back towards $41.50 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $44.88 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines