BB&T Is in a Well Structured Setup
Published on Monday, 18 February 2013 06:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) closed the trading day at $30.27, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $29.94 and $30.59 respectively. BB&T's price action placed the stock above the 50 day moving average but below its 200 day moving average, providing a nice trading setup with clear reference points.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) operates banking locations in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Indiana, Washington D.C., Florida and Tennessee. The Company offers full-service commercial and retail banking, as well as insurance, retail brokerage, corporate finance, and international banking.
BB&T seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 50 day moving average as support and the 200 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach appears to be the best way to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in BB&T and wait for the stock to break out above the 200 day moving average at $30.59. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the other hand, if support being referenced at the 50 day moving average set at $29.94 breaks, it could signal further downside for BB&T in the horizon.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines