GameStop Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 06:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $26.58. The stock ended the trading session at just $25.37, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $22.57 and by the resistance level at $26.58; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for GameStop. However, as the stock pulls back towards $22.57 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $26.58 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- GameStop Is Near Resistance
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Sony, Campbell Soup, Ross Stores, Tesla, and GameStop
- GameStop near Support
- Is GameStop Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in GameStop
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of GameStop
- Approaching Resistance: GameStop
- Is GameStop Reversing?
- GameStop Broke Resistance
- Bulls taking Control of GameStop?
Related Partner Headlines
- Social Market Analytics Looks at Market Sentiment for GameStop - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp Stock Downgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Markets Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on GameStop - Benzinga
- An Election-Proof Strategy - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp Stock Upgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Sony Announces New PlayStation Hardware - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- Wikipad Coming To GameStop October 31, 2012 - Benzinga
- GameStop Announces Buy In-Store, Redeem Online eGuides - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,338.84 Trade time:10:58AM EDT Value change:▲3.56 (0.02%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,664.39 Trade time:10:58AM EDT Value change:▼1.90 (-0.11%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,491.87 Trade time:10:58AM EDT Value change:▼4.56 (-0.13%)
In The Wires
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation of Websense, Inc.
Study Shows Noninvasive SpCO® Can Help Rapidly Detect Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in the Emergency Department
AT&T Enhances the Mobile Application Experience
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Theragenics Corporation in Connection with a Going Private Proposal
Boeing Begins Certification Testing on 747-8 Performance Improvements
Books-A-Million, Inc. To Broadcast Its First Quarter 2014 Conference Call Live On The Internet
Kurzweil Educational Systems Announces New Reporting Feature for Kurzweil 3000-firefly
TracFone Statement on California Fair Political Practices Commission Filing Against "Two Countries, One Voice"