BB&T Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 06:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $31.19. The stock ended the trading session at just $30.37, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) operates banking locations in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Indiana, Washington D.C., Florida and Tennessee. The Company offers full-service commercial and retail banking, as well as insurance, retail brokerage, corporate finance, and international banking.
BB&T's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $26.86 and by the resistance level at $31.19; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for BB&T. However, as the stock pulls back towards $26.86 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $31.19 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines