Sanofi-Aventis Is Close to Resistance
Published on Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $49.53. The stock ended the trading session at just $48.85, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) is a global pharmaceutical company that researches, develops and manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and vaccines. The Company develops cardiovascular, thrombosis, metabolic disorder, central nervous system, internal medicine and oncology drugs, and vaccines.
Sanofi-Aventis' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $44.50 and by the resistance level at $49.53; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Sanofi-Aventis . However, as the stock pulls back towards $44.50 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $49.53 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines