GameStop near Support
Published on Friday, 22 February 2013 07:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $24.56, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $24.56 and by the resistance level at $26.58. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to GameStop's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $26.58 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of GameStop Corporation closed at $24.73 in the prior trading session.GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
- GameStop near Support
- Is GameStop Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in GameStop
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of GameStop
- Approaching Resistance: GameStop
- Is GameStop Reversing?
- GameStop Broke Resistance
- Bulls taking Control of GameStop?
- Is GameStop Closing in to Resistance?
- Trading Idea: Is GameStop Breaking Out?
Related Partner Headlines
- Social Market Analytics Looks at Market Sentiment for GameStop - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp Stock Downgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Markets Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on GameStop - Benzinga
- An Election-Proof Strategy - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp Stock Upgraded (GME) - TheStreet.com
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Sony Announces New PlayStation Hardware - Benzinga
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- Wikipad Coming To GameStop October 31, 2012 - Benzinga
- GameStop Announces Buy In-Store, Redeem Online eGuides - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Green Acre Aquaponics Introduces a Revolutionary Approach to Farm Education and Commercial Aquaponics
Jim Case Carlton’s Training Announces New Performance Appraisal Process
fishbat Honored For Raising Over $30,000 For Island Harvest
Valley Auto Loans Announces New High Risk Auto Insurance Service
Feed Additives Market to Reach $19.5 Billion by 2017 at a CAGR of 3.8% - New Report by MarketandMarkets
Gilbert AC Repair Company Announcing Diagnostic Fee Waived For New Customers
VegasHotelEscapes.com Announces Special Vegas Packages For Billboard Music Awards
South African Car Crash Visualisation shows worrying trends