Trading Idea: Key levels for MGM Resorts
Published on Monday, 25 February 2013 07:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) finished near calculated support at $12.01.
The hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV closed at $12.42 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
MGM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $12.01 and by the resistance level at $13.59.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to MGM's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $13.59 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines