First Solar Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 06:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) closed the trading day at $32.74, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $31.51. First Solar's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules. First Solar is the largest manufcturer of thin film solar modules in the world.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $27.60 and calculated resistance at $36.98. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on First Solar should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines