Express Scripts Is Near Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 07:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $59.21. The stock ended the trading session at just $57.88, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company. The Company serves managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans.
Express Scripts stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $54.67 and by the resistance level at $59.21; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Express Scripts. However, as the stock pulls back towards $54.67 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $59.21 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines