Trading Idea: - Is Accenture close to Resistance?
Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Accenture PLC (NYSE:ACN) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $75.97. The stock ended the trading session at just $75.24, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Accenture PLC (NYSE:ACN) provides management and technology consulting services and solutions. The Company delivers a range of specialized capabilities and solutions to clients across all industries on a worldwide basis.
Accenture's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $65.20 and by the resistance level at $75.97; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Accenture. However, as the stock pulls back towards $65.20 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $75.97 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines