Approaching Resistance: Tesoro
Published on Thursday, 07 March 2013 08:04 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Tesoro Corporation (NYSE:TSO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $59.56. The stock ended the trading session at just $57.70, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Tesoro Corporation (NYSE:TSO) refines and markets petroleum products, and provides transporting services. The Company operates refineries, as well as a network of retail and refueling stations in the western United States. Tesoro also markets gasoline and diesel fuel to independent marketers and commercial end users.
Tesoro's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $50.07 and by the resistance level at $59.56; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Tesoro. However, as the stock pulls back towards $50.07 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $59.56 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines