New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $75.60. The stock ended the trading session at just $73.88, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) provides virtualization solutions for the desktop computer and data centers. Its solution products address a range of IT problems, which include cost and operational inefficiencies, business continuity, software lifecycle management and desktop management.
Vmware's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $70.05 and by the resistance level at $75.60; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Vmware. However, as the stock pulls back towards $70.05 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $75.60 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines