Vmware Is Close to Resistance
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 05:40 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $75.60. The stock ended the trading session at just $73.88, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) provides virtualization solutions for the desktop computer and data centers. Its solution products address a range of IT problems, which include cost and operational inefficiencies, business continuity, software lifecycle management and desktop management.
Vmware's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $70.05 and by the resistance level at $75.60; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Vmware. However, as the stock pulls back towards $70.05 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $75.60 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines