Hess Is Close to Resistance
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 08:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $70.49. The stock ended the trading session at just $69.04, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) is a global integrated energy company based in New York, NY. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Exploration and Production and Marketing and Refining.
Hess' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $63.40 and by the resistance level at $70.49; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Hess. However, as the stock pulls back towards $63.40 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $70.49 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines