Hess Is Close to Resistance
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 08:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $70.49. The stock ended the trading session at just $69.04, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) is a global integrated energy company based in New York, NY. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Exploration and Production and Marketing and Refining.
Hess' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $63.40 and by the resistance level at $70.49; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Hess. However, as the stock pulls back towards $63.40 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $70.49 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Hess Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Hess Is Dipping Below Support
- Is Hess Waiting for a Break Out?
- Hess Broke Support
- Is Hess Close to Support?
- Is Hess Expecting Resistance Soon?
- Trading Idea: Is Hess Breaking Down?
- Hess is Near a Key Support Area
- Trading the Setup In Hess
- Is Hess Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
- Hess Corp Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (HES) - TheStreet.com
- Hess Explores Sale of Interests in Russia - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Reiterates Underperform Rating, Raises PT on Hess Corp. - Benzinga
- Hess Third Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
- Brent Could Break $109 on U.S. Jobs Data - Benzinga
- Hess Corp Stock Downgraded (HES) - TheStreet.com
- Hess Third Quarter Earnings Preview - Investopedia
- Hess to Sell Beryl Assets to Royal Dutch Shell for $525M - Benzinga
- Hess Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (HES) - TheStreet.com
- Playing an Undervalued Energy Name - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Netflix To Launch In The Netherlands In Late 2013
Live Nation Entertainment Acquires Majority Stake in BDG Music
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Florence-Muscle Shoals
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Tuscaloosa
AT&T 4G LTE Expands In Logan
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Gallup
AT&T 4G LTE Expands In Providence, Kent Counties
AT&T 4G LTE Expands In New Bedford Area