Hess Is Close to Resistance
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 08:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $70.49. The stock ended the trading session at just $69.04, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) is a global integrated energy company based in New York, NY. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Exploration and Production and Marketing and Refining.
Hess' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $63.40 and by the resistance level at $70.49; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Hess. However, as the stock pulls back towards $63.40 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $70.49 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines