Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Western Digital
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 08:52 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Western Digital Corporation (NYSE:WDC) closed the trading day at $47.27, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $45.97. Western Digital's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Western Digital Corporation (NYSE:WDC) designs and manufactures hard drives for desktop computers and home entertainment applications.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $44.44 and calculated resistance at $49.58. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Western Digital should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines