Tesoro is Near a Key Support Area
Published on Thursday, 14 March 2013 21:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Tesoro Corporation (NYSE:TSO) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $55.05, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
Tesoro's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $55.05 and by the resistance level at $59.56. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Tesoro's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $59.56 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Tesoro Corporation closed at $56.95 in the prior trading session.Tesoro Corporation (NYSE:TSO) refines and markets petroleum products, and provides transporting services. The Company operates refineries, as well as a network of retail and refueling stations in the western United States. Tesoro also markets gasoline and diesel fuel to independent marketers and commercial end users.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:18,547.30 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲17.88 (0.10%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,186.90 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲4.26 (0.20%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:5,260.08 Trade time:5:03PM EDT Value change:▲15.48 (0.30%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington