Is State Street Breaking Out?
Published on Friday, 15 March 2013 06:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) closed the session at $59.95 just above calculated resistance at $59.72. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT), through its subsidiaries, provides various products and services for the institutional investors worldwide. The company provides securities administration and investment management services. The company serves mutual funds, collective investment funds, corporate and public retirement plans, insurance companies, foundations, endowments, and investment managers.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $43.60 and resistance at $59.72. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring State Street's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that State Street is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $59.72 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines