New York, March 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $31.81. The stock ended the trading session at just $30.75, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) operates banking locations in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Indiana, Washington D.C., Florida and Tennessee. The Company offers full-service commercial and retail banking, as well as insurance, retail brokerage, corporate finance, and international banking.
BB&T's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $26.86 and by the resistance level at $31.81; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for BB&T. However, as the stock pulls back towards $26.86 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $31.81 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines