MGM Resorts Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $13.50. The stock ended the trading session at just $13.14, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) has significant holdings in gaming, hospitality and entertainment, owns and operates 16 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan. The company, through a joint venture, owns and operates the urban development City Center in Las Vegas Strip.
MGM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $12.00 and by the resistance level at $13.50; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for MGM Resorts. However, as the stock pulls back towards $12.00 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $13.50 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”