Approaching Resistance: Sanofi-Aventis
Published on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $50.93. The stock ended the trading session at just $50.15, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE:SNY) is a global pharmaceutical company that researches, develops and manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and vaccines. The Company develops cardiovascular, thrombosis, metabolic disorder, central nervous system, internal medicine and oncology drugs, and vaccines.
Sanofi-Aventis' stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $46.16 and by the resistance level at $50.93; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Sanofi-Aventis . However, as the stock pulls back towards $46.16 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $50.93 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,949.37 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲19.38 (0.11%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,102.95 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲4.09 (0.19%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,862.57 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲19.90 (0.41%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington