Is FLIR Systems Close to Support?
Published on Friday, 29 March 2013 07:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) are trading very close to calculated support at $25.44 with price action closing at just $26.01 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
FLIR's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $25.44 and by the resistance level at $27.04, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to FLIR's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $27.04 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines