Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Vmware
Published on Monday, 01 April 2013 07:08 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) finished near calculated support at $75.51.
The provider of virtualization software solutions closed at $78.88 leaving shares at a level that will spark interest by traders wanting to start or add to a position in the stock.
Vmware's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $75.51 and by the resistance level at $85.91.
The area where we expect for buyers to materialize is defined as calculated support. A stock trading near its support level might see a lift, if it provides the necessary support for traders to place their buy orders. However, if this area is breached, it will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in and support the stock, which in turn will spur additional downward momentum.Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Vmware's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $85.91 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to step in and add to the position.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines