Monster Worldwide Broke Support
Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 06:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW) closed the trading session at $4.84 below calculated support at $5.04. The stock broke down technically, raising concerns as the move might trigger additional selling.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW) through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge.
Monster's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $5.04 and resistance at $5.41; given that this range was broken traders will be closely monitoring the stock's price action for clues of direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as the new range gets defined. However, $5.04 will remain in focus as Monster's price action places the stock near the broken support. Traders will be waiting to see if it can bounce back and return to its previous range.
Traders wanting to establish a short position in Monster Worldwide can do so if the stock breaks the intraday low, or if the stock bounces back and selling materializes again at previous support of $5.04. However, if traders want to build a long position, the best entry point to do so is when the price action takes the stock back to calculated support.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines