Cognizant Technology Solutions near Support
Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 08:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH) are trading very close to calculated support at $74.03 with price action closing at just $76.74 and placing the stock near levels where traders will start paying attention.
Cognizant's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $74.03 and by the resistance level at $81.08, which should be used by traders planning their trades. These support and resistance levels are based on a peaks and troughs algorithm of the stock's price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Cognizant's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $81.08 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH) provides custom Information Technology (IT) consulting and technology services as well as outsourcing services. The Company focus in technology strategy consulting, complex systems development, and enterprise software package implementation.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines