Applied Materials Is in a Very Tight Range
Published on Thursday, 04 April 2013 07:08 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT) closed the trading session at $13.15 with its price action in a very tight range, given that calculated support is set at $12.80 and the calculated resistance is set at $13.54.
Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT) provides nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display, solar, and related industries worldwide. The company provides a range of manufacturing equipment used to fabricate semiconductor chips or integrated circuits. Applied Materials' customers include semiconductor wafer and integrated circuit manufacturers, flat panel liquid crystal displays, solar cells, and other electronic devices manufacturers.
Applied Materials' stock price action indicates that both sellers and buyers are materializing very close to each other. This signals an area where momentum is building, since the stock can resolve by breaking out of the developing tight range.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Applied Materials' price action, as any movement outside its predefined range of $12.80 and $13.54 could grasp the attention of momentum buyers that look for a big movement in the price of the stock. Traders need to be aware that tight range resolution works both ways, hence, a move below support could spark above the average selling. A tiered approach could be the best way to start a position; enter into it while the stock is in the tight range, and then add to this position as it breaks and closes above resistance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”