Is CenturyLink Expecting Resistance Soon?
Published on Thursday, 11 April 2013 06:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) ended the trading session at $36.35, near its 50 day moving average set at $36.36. CenturyLink's price action placed the stock below this important level, which makes it difficult to be bought, as the stock will certainly face resistance as it approaches its 50 day moving average.
CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) is an integrated communications company. The Company provides a wide range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access and broadband services. CenturyTel operates throughout the United States.
The latest price action range, defined by a peaks and troughs algorithm, placed calculated support at $32.05 and resistance at $35.84. These levels will be closely monitored, as they provide great insight into the latest price dynamics.
If traders want to establish a position in CenturyLink, given the resistance expected as the stock approaches its 50 day moving average, a trade might materialize as the stock manages to break this important technical level. After the breakout, the 50 day moving average could be used as support going forward. However, until the break materializes, buying the stock is basically a gamble with 50-50 chance.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,702.83 Trade time:12:35PM EDT Value change:▼55.08 (-0.31%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,072.61 Trade time:12:35PM EDT Value change:▼4.81 (-0.23%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,995.84 Trade time:12:35PM EDT Value change:▼17.28 (-0.34%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington