Oracle near Support
Published on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $31.16, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
Oracle's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $31.16 and by the resistance level at $33.95. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Oracle's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $33.95 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Oracle Corporation closed at $32.37 in the prior trading session.Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development, and enterprise business applications.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"