MGM Resorts Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Monday, 29 April 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $13.74. The stock ended the trading session at just $13.52, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) has significant holdings in gaming, hospitality and entertainment, owns and operates 16 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan. The company, through a joint venture, owns and operates the urban development City Center in Las Vegas Strip.
MGM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $11.97 and by the resistance level at $13.74; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for MGM Resorts. However, as the stock pulls back towards $11.97 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $13.74 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines