MGM Resorts Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Published on Monday, 29 April 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $13.74. The stock ended the trading session at just $13.52, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) has significant holdings in gaming, hospitality and entertainment, owns and operates 16 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan. The company, through a joint venture, owns and operates the urban development City Center in Las Vegas Strip.
MGM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $11.97 and by the resistance level at $13.74; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for MGM Resorts. However, as the stock pulls back towards $11.97 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $13.74 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines