New York, April 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $13.74. The stock ended the trading session at just $13.52, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) has significant holdings in gaming, hospitality and entertainment, owns and operates 16 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan. The company, through a joint venture, owns and operates the urban development City Center in Las Vegas Strip.
MGM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $11.97 and by the resistance level at $13.74; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for MGM Resorts. However, as the stock pulls back towards $11.97 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $13.74 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines