Trading Idea: Is GameStop Breaking Out?
Published on Wednesday, 01 May 2013 09:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) closed the session at $34.90 just above calculated resistance at $33.26. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $23.36 and resistance at $33.26. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring GameStop's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that GameStop is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $33.26 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines