Is GameStop Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $35.42. The stock ended the trading session at just $34.74, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
GameStop's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $23.36 and by the resistance level at $35.42; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for GameStop. However, as the stock pulls back towards $23.36 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $35.42 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines