Is IMAX Close to Support?
Published on Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Imax Corporation (NYSE:IMAX) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $25.00, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
IMAX's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $25.00 and by the resistance level at $27.97. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to IMAX's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $27.97 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Imax Corporation closed at $26.09 in the prior trading session.Imax Corporation (NYSE:IMAX) specializes in motion picture technologies and large-format film presentations. The company designs and manufactures projection and sound systems for large-screen theaters and designs custom attractions, including motion simulation theaters, for both large-scale attractions and smaller venues.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines