Monster Worldwide Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Friday, 03 May 2013 06:20 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW) closed the session at $4.67 just above calculated resistance at $4.50. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW) through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $4.25 and resistance at $4.50. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring Monster's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that Monster Worldwide is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $4.50 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Boeing Flies First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Boeing Announces Montana Site Expansion and 787-10 Work
- Critical Alerts For Micron Technology, Caterpillar, Nike, Seagate Technology, and Humana Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Apple Breaking Down?
- Boeing Forecasts Growing Need for New Pilots in Asia Pacific Region
- Caterpillar Inc. Group President and Director of Investor Relations to Participate in the Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on September 17; Webcast Available
- Apple is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Apple Close to Probable Support
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Boeing Forecasts China's Fleet to Triple Over Next 20 Years
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines