Approaching Resistance: Valero
Published on Monday, 06 May 2013 08:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $39.23. The stock ended the trading session at just $37.59, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) is an independent petroleum refining and marketing company that owns and operates refineries in the United States, Canada, and Aruba. The Company produces conventional gasolines, distillates, jet fuel, asphalt, and a series of petrochemicals and lubricants.
Valero's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $35.29 and by the resistance level at $39.23; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for Valero. However, as the stock pulls back towards $35.29 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $39.23 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”