Above Resistance: State Street
Published on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 10:00 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) closed the session at $59.68 just above calculated resistance at $58.75. The stock effectively broke out and grasped the attention of momentum traders, which could eventually push the stock to a different trading range.
State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT), through its subsidiaries, provides various products and services for the institutional investors worldwide. The company provides securities administration and investment management services. The company serves mutual funds, collective investment funds, corporate and public retirement plans, insurance companies, foundations, endowments, and investment managers.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $54.57 and resistance at $58.75. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring State Street's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that State Street is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $58.75 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines