QUALCOMM Is Close to Resistance
Published on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 08:16 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $66.67. The stock ended the trading session at just $66.10, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on ots CDMA digital technology. It provides integrated CDMA chipsets and systems software, technology licensing, Eudora email software, and satellite based systems.
QUALCOMM's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $61.25 and by the resistance level at $66.67; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for QUALCOMM. However, as the stock pulls back towards $61.25 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $66.67 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines