Is Amgen Close to Support?
Published on Monday, 10 June 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $94.15, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
Amgen's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $94.15 and by the resistance level at $108.03. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Amgen's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $108.03 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Amgen Inc. closed at $98.81 in the prior trading session.Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) develops, manufactures, and markets human therapeutics based on cellular and molecular biology. The company concentrates on the areas of hematology, cancer, infectious disease, endocrinology, neurobiology, and inflammation.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines