Is Amgen Close to Support?
Published on Monday, 10 June 2013 08:56 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) ended the trading session close to calculated support at $94.15, a level that will raise the attention of traders looking for an entry point.
Amgen's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $94.15 and by the resistance level at $108.03. This range could be used as a reference by traders planning their next move. The area where buyer interest might materialize is defined as calculated support. Stocks trading near support might see upside if it can successfully hold the technical level. However, this area if breached will signal participants that the stock failed to entice buyers to step in to support it.
Traders wanting to establish a position should pay close attention to Amgen's price action, and establish it as close to support as possible, but only after buying materializes. Traders should understand that the resistance point at $108.03 might limit their upside, however, if the stock breaks resistance, it could be a good point to add to the position.
Shares of Amgen Inc. closed at $98.81 in the prior trading session.Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) develops, manufactures, and markets human therapeutics based on cellular and molecular biology. The company concentrates on the areas of hematology, cancer, infectious disease, endocrinology, neurobiology, and inflammation.
- Boeing Flies First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Boeing Announces Montana Site Expansion and 787-10 Work
- Critical Alerts For Micron Technology, Caterpillar, Nike, Seagate Technology, and Humana Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Apple Breaking Down?
- Boeing Forecasts Growing Need for New Pilots in Asia Pacific Region
- Caterpillar Inc. Group President and Director of Investor Relations to Participate in the Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on September 17; Webcast Available
- Apple is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Apple Close to Probable Support
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Boeing Forecasts China's Fleet to Triple Over Next 20 Years
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines