Is NIKE Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Friday, 05 July 2013 11:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $64.59. The stock ended the trading session at just $62.86, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children worldwide. The Company sell its products to retail stores, through its own stores, and through a mix of independent distributors and licensees.
NIKE's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $59.11 and by the resistance level at $64.59; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for NIKE. However, as the stock pulls back towards $59.11 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $64.59 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines