Is NIKE Closing in to Resistance?
Published on Friday, 05 July 2013 11:32 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $64.59. The stock ended the trading session at just $62.86, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children worldwide. The Company sell its products to retail stores, through its own stores, and through a mix of independent distributors and licensees.
NIKE's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $59.11 and by the resistance level at $64.59; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for NIKE. However, as the stock pulls back towards $59.11 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $64.59 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines