Visa Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Published on Monday, 16 September 2013 09:44 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) closed the trading day at $189.00, near its 50 day moving average that is set at $182.88. Visa's price action is just above this important support level, providing a trading opportunity.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a retail electronic payments network operator. The company manages global financial services and offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
The peaks and troughs algorithm shows calculated support at $172.21 and calculated resistance at $181.50. These levels should also be evaluated when planning trades, as they provide an insight into the latest price action.
Traders wanting to establish a position on Visa should look for evidence of buying near the 50 day moving average, and open this position as close as possible to this important level. Also, they need to consider the latest range defined by the peaks and troughs algorithm for insights on other key levels that might impact an upside or downside move.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines