Terms of Service
1. By using Traders Huddle Sites and Services, you are indicating your acceptance of our Terms of Services, and your use of this web site and the information contained within (the “Content”) is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service agreement. Your right to use this web site and the Content is also subject to the terms and conditions of your written content license agreement, if any, with Traders Huddle.
2. No Investment Advice. Neither Traders Huddle nor its staff recommend that you buy, sell, or hold any security. We do not offer investment advice, personalized or otherwise. Traders Huddle recommends that you conduct your own due diligence and consult a certified financial professional for personalized advice about your financial situation.
3. Copyright and Limitations on Use. You acknowledge that all proprietary rights in this web site and Content are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Traders Huddle and/or its licensors and independent third party information and content providers, and that you have no right or interest in this web site or the Content other than the right to access this web site and to use the Content in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this license. You agree not to infringe or violate the copyrights of Traders Huddle or other proprietary rights herein.
Only one individual may access this web site using the username or password that has been provided to you. Traders Huddle reserves the right to terminate an ID or IDs at any time based on violations of the Terms of Service. You may not use any automated computer program to access or retrieve Content from this website. In addition, you may not copy, redistribute, disclose, forward (by e-mail or otherwise), furnish or sell any of the Content or your password/username to any third party. All rights not granted hereunder are expressly reserved to Traders Huddle and its licensors and information and content providers.
4. Contributor Policy: Should any Contributor request for their Author Profile to be removed, Tradershuddle.com may do so pending Review.
However, Any Contributor Request to have their Authored Material removed shall be denied.
All Contributor Articles will be maintained in Perpetuity on Tradershuddle.com.
5. Third Party Websites, Services, and Software. The web site may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies. You agree that Traders Huddle is not responsible for, and does not control, those websites and services.
6. Compliance with Applicable Law. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of this web site.
7. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers of Warranty. Traders Huddle is not a registered broker-dealer or a registered investment adviser. You understand that this web site and Content is furnished for your personal, noncommercial, informational purposes only, and that no mention of a particular security in this web site and Content constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, or that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that Traders Huddle and Traders Huddle services will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Information regarding trading and investment as provided by Traders Huddle professional is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own financial decisions.
8. Payment Terms. Our no-obligation, free trial is exactly that – a FREE opportunity to explore the world of Traders Huddle without cost. However, all subscription purchases are final. No refunds, partial or otherwise, will be given. For full transparency, all Traders Huddle accounts are set to auto renew.
Cancellations must be in writing to complete subscription termination. If you are dissatisfied with Traders Huddle within the first 14 days of payment (initial purchase period only), send us a chat from the blue chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your platform, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Briefly let us know why you are looking to leave so we can keep improving and evolving our offerings for future users.
9. Traders Huddle Refund Policy. If you are dissatisfied with Traders Huddle within the first 14 days after paying for your account (the “Initial Purchase Period”), then please contact us by phone at (877) 440-9464 or by email at email@example.com and let us know that you would like to terminate your account. If you terminate your account during the Initial Purchase Period, we will refund your Traders Huddle subscription fee.
10. Accuracy of Information. Neither Traders Huddle nor our affiliates warrant that this web site and Content are accurate, reliable or correct; that this web site and Content will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors in this web site or Content will be corrected; or that this web site or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND TRADERS HUDDLE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
11. Disclaimer. USE OF THIS WEB SITE TRADERS HUDDLE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. TRADERS HUDDLE AND ITS AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE TRADERS HUDDLE FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE TRADERS HUDDLE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE TRADERS HUDDLE PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Additional Disclaimer. Traders Huddle regularly reports stories that may impact the securities markets. It is our company policy that no member of our news team may hold an interest in any of the companies mentioned in these reports and that they must otherwise comply with any applicable regulations.
By subscribing to Traders Huddle’s newsletter you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new software releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most daily, unless serious security concerns about one of our software programs will force us to do otherwise.